Leave behind all the clutter of day-to-day life and enjoy a relaxed holiday with daily worship and ministry.
Worship with friends old and new, learn from established worship leaders and songwriters – and enjoy a relaxed summer break.
If you love to sing, play an instrument or even write songs, you will love this holiday. Set in the four-star beauty of Le Pas Opton, you can enrich your holiday by joining extended worship sessions, Bible study, workshops and informal music performances.
Every week is a holiday at Le Pas Opton, so you choose whether to join activities or just do your own thing. This holiday week will be enriched with extra content for those who love to worship:
- Themed Bible studies with worship each morning*
- Earlyevening celebrations* each day, including extended worship
- Afternoon workshops on worship themes including songwriting and leading well
- Informal late evening acoustic sessions and workshops
- Sunday morningCelebration with other guests and friends from the local community
Set in the beautiful Vendée region, Le Pas Opton gives you so many opportunities to relax and be refreshed:
- Laze away some time in our Coffee Shop, bar and conservatory
- Feast on freshly baked croissants, baguettes and pastries
- Get active by hiring a bike or canoe
- Find your own place in our spacious park: sit by the river or seek seclusion among the trees
- Pick a local restaurant for a special lunch or dinner
- Stroll the charming streets of local fishing villages and historic towns
Prices from £140 per person** in a fully-equipped tent or under £165*** in a luxury mobile home – including a P&O Dover-Calais ferry crossing. Check out our accommodation range here.
**Three people sharing a fully-equipped standard tent, total price including Dover-Calais ferry £420. ***Four people sharing a three-bedroom Ashglade mobile home, total price including Dover-Calais ferry £650.
Our speaker this week is Martin Young. He has a degree in English and drama and experience in both acting and directing. He has been a minister at Rising Brook Community Church in Stafford since 1998 and currently leads the team as Senior Minister. Martin is a well known speaker at Spring Harvest and elsewhere; he serves on the Board of Essential Christian, the group to which Spring Harvest belongs.
Leading worship and workshops this week are Pete James with Josh and Beth Cutting. Pete is a songwriter and worship leader with many years of experience working across genres and age groups. He’s also a keen surfer who appreciates our location close to the Atlantic coast!
Josh leads the students and young adults work at Network Church Sheffield where he also leads worship; Beth is an accomplished vocalist who has led alongside Pete for many years.